There's nothing in between What we are, what we see.
Absolutely nothing in between what all of you are and what anyone see. I know it true. Thank for everything you done for me. ps(in weakest feel)
walking up the hill tonightwhen you closed your eyeI wish I didn't have to makeall those mistakes and be wisebut please try to patientand know that I 'm still learningI 'm sorry that you have to seethe strength inside me burningAnd where are you, my angel, now?Don 't you see me crying?I know that you can't do it allBUT YOU CAN'T SAY I 'M NOT TRYING...
แสดงความคิดเห็น
2 ความคิดเห็น:
Absolutely nothing in between what all of you are and what anyone see. I know it true.
Thank for everything you done for me. ps(in weakest feel)
walking up the hill tonight
when you closed your eye
I wish I didn't have to make
all those mistakes and be wise
but please try to patient
and know that I 'm still learning
I 'm sorry that you have to see
the strength inside me burning
And where are you, my angel, now?
Don 't you see me crying?
I know that you can't do it all
BUT YOU CAN'T SAY I 'M NOT TRYING...
แสดงความคิดเห็น